21. There are two and six in the zoo.
A. kangaroos; wolfs B. kangaroos; wolves
C. kangarooes; wolves D. kangarooes; wolfs
22. I have three pen pals. One is , the other two are .
A. Japanese; America B. English; Frenchmen
C. Canada; Australia D. Russian; Germany
23. Those took lots of in the Summer Palace.
A. Germen; photoes B. Germen; photos
C. Germans; photos D. Germans; photoes
24. Do you know how many a horse has and how many a bee (蜜蜂) has?
A. teeth; feet B. tooth; foot C. tooth; feet D. teeth; foot
25. --- What can I do for you?
--- Err, I want a glass of milk, some bread and .
A. some chickens B. any chickens C. some chicken
26. I'm so hungry. Please give me to eat.
A. three bread B. three pieces of bread
C. three piece o延安市治疗癫痫病的公立医院f bread D. three breads
27. oranges do you want and orange would you like?
A. How many; how many B. How much; how much
C. How many; how much D. How much; how many
28. --- May I take your order?
A. That'll be 80 yuan B. Yes, you may
C. Yes, I'd like gongbao chicken D. Large, please
29. --- Would you like a drink?
--- . A coke.
A. Yes, it is B. No, thanks C. Yes, please D. No, I don't
30. --- are the lemons?
--- They are thirteen yuan a kilo.
A. How many B. How much C. How old D. How
31. Eating too much without any exercise will certainly cause w problems.
32. Simon wants to c his diet because he wants to healthier.
33. We can enjoy f air in the countryside.
34. Amy often has lunch in a r .
35. I have some good friends and they come from d countries.
36. Eating more fruits and v is good for your health.
37. Th北京哪个癫痫病医院看的较好e p of the computer is 5000 yuan. I can't afford it.
38. I usually buy some vegetables at the big m .
39. If you want to stay h , you should often move your body.
40. You must believe in yourself. That's the s of success.
41. --- Have some milk, Mary.
--- It's not sweet enough. I want some more s in it.
42. There are many c in the supermarket. It's very crowded.
43. He often has h in McDald's.
44. In North China, people usually have n , while in the south people usually have rice.
45. Here is the m of food and drinks. You can order what you like.
46. The (想到) of going out in the rain and fog discouraged him.
47. --- There is nothing better than eating a (西瓜) in summer.
--- Yes, I think so.
48. Larry has put on too much (重量) because of his unhealthy diet.
49. ---Have you heard about the news?
---Yes. The (价格) of petrol(汽油) went up last month!
50. There are a lot 成都癫痫公立医院of (顾客) in the big shop.
51. The strawberries look (新鲜的). How much are they?
52. Father is making chicken (三明治) for us.
53. Some students in our school like to eat (巧克力).
54. It's good for us to eat (健康的) food.
55. It's a (秘密) between you and us. Don't tell anybody about it.
56. We always have three (一顿饭) a day.
57. Our school uniforms are quite (不同) from theirs.
58. It's raining hard. (然而), I still have to ride to school.
59. We should eat green (蔬菜).
60. Would you like some (鸡肉)? It's delicious(好吃的).
61. --- 你需要多少香蕉?
--- do you need?
--- We need .
sauce is there in the glass?
63. --- 你有多少钱?
--- do you have?
Good evening. May I your now?
What would you this weekend?
This is Uncle Wang's 66 House. We have different 67 of noodles. A 68 bowl of mutton noodles is only four yuan and three yuan for a medium bowl. 69 bowl of beef noodles is just three yuan. And a bowl of chicken noodles is two yuan, but three yuan 70 two. A large bowl of vegetable noodles is only one yuan.
71 and enjoy the delicious noodles here. 72 you buy any noodles with meat, soup is free. If you are too busy to come, please call 73 at 8817005. We will send the 74 to you in 15 minutes. Our noodle house is open for 24 75 a day, from Monday to Sunday.
66. A. Noodle B. Dumpling C. Soup D. Hamburger
67. A. kind B. kinds C. a kind D. two kinds
68. A. great B. medium C. small D. large
69. A. Another B. Each C. Other D. Very
70. A. about B. on C. for D. in
71. A. Please B. Go C. Come D. Eat
72. A. When B. If C. Which D. That
73. A. we B. our C. ours D. us
74. A. food B. fruit C. soup D. chicken
75. A. days B. hours C. minutes D. seconds